All new clients will be required to fill out a health history form and sign a personal training agreement. The other requirement will be a fitness and movement assessment, which allows me to understand what fitness level you are currently at, and also if you have any muscle imbalances, flexibility restrictions, compensation patterns, or injuries. This is important information for me to know when it comes to designing your workout. It allows me to know what level of intensity will be right for you, and what specific exercises will be most beneficial or should be avoided. I think the biggest problems with workout programs that don’t have any elements of personalization is that they don’t take into account what exercises should be avoided. If someone has shoulder impingement problems and the workout has them performing a military press, you can’t just scale back the sets and expect it to work for them. The exercise should not be done in the first place.
Individual training sessions are one hour in length and they allow me to cover every aspect of a well rounded training session. They typically include a dynamic warm-up, power/agility exercises, functional strength training, core exercises, metabolic training, and flexibility/mobility drills. The way we delegate time for each mode of training depends on your goals and what is revealed in the fitness assessment.
- Functional Movement Screen $40
- 1 Hour Fitness and Movement Assessment (Required for New Clients) $60
- New Client Training Package (Assessment & 3 Training Sessions) $160
Individual Session (1 Hour)- $60
- 4 session training package $220 ($55 per session-$40 savings)
- 8 session training package $400 ($50 per session-$120 savings)
- 12 session training package $540 ($45 per session-$240 savings)